|Group||Hydrogen & Oxygen Engine Carbon Removal Machine|
|Min. Order||1 set|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Product name||Engine carbon removal machine|
|Electrolyte consumption||≤240 g/H|
|Ambient temperature range||5℃~50℃|
|Gas production||1500 L/H±10%|
|Usage scope||0.8~6.0 L(gasoline or diesel engine)|
1. One machine can serve for both petrol and diesel vehicles.
2. It can clean engine parts like intake, injector, DPF, spark plug, etc.
3. Improve cars' performance, increase 20% engine power and decrease 72% pollution.
4. Guarantee 100% safety for using the machine.(Automotive negative pressure alarm device)
5. After cleaning carbon, oil consumption, 70% of air pollution and engine noised can be reduced, and 20% of engine power improved.
6. HD touch screen can make carbon cleaning more convenient.
Easy operation : The operator panel is easy to understand. There are operational tips on the screen. Fresh man can do it easily.
Multiple security protection technologies ensure safe operation:
High-precision vibration sensor with flameout protection, vibration sensing device inside the machine, and emergency button settings.
If the engine stops unexpectedly during the decarbonizing process, the machine can automatically identify whether to continue to output the hho gas to prevent excessive gas from entering the cylinder and causing an explosion.
Hho carbon cleaner
Chemicals drip carbon cleaner
Water based foam detachable
Traditional dismantle engine
Carbon cleaning time
About 2 to 4 hours
Complete combustion, non-toxic and harmless exhaust
Toxic and harmful exhaust
Not easy to handle waste
Carbon particles, not easy to handle waste
Advantages and disadvantages
The engine can be idling
The engine is running at idle speed, and the medicament is continuously inhaled
The implementation process is cumbersome and the carbon is incomplete
Time wasting, destroying the original assembly, cleaning intuitive
Carbon cleaning process
Chemicals drip, engine oil, oil filters
Chemicals foam, engine oil, oil filters
Time of engine dismantling, chemical drip, engine oil, oil filters
1. Turn on the power and select the car displacement and operating mode.
2. Insert the gas outlet pipe of the machine into the car engine intake manifold (air filter or brake vacuum tube).
3. Start the vehicle and keep idling
4. Setting the time of cleaning carbon(up to types of vehicles, usually 20 min),then click the start button on the control panel.
5. When hearing the buzzing sound, the machine finished engine carbon cleaning.
6. Turn off the power of the machine, then turn off the vehicle, pull out the gas outlet pipe in the end.
7. Restore the car line.
8. Start the car, step on the throttle at a constant speed until the speed is at 3000-3500 rpm and then release it,and do it again after 3 seconds. This was repeated 6 times. Until the moisture and dirt in the exhaust pipe are discharged, the carbon removal is finished.
Products of our company all passed CE, FCC and other certificates. All the production process have a professional person to test the machine and parts.
6. Maintenance machine offered freely.
1. Hd display 2.Pressure gauge 3.Right
4. left 5.back 6.The pulley
Why should the engine remove carbon?
Carbon deposition is the number one killer that affects engine performance and life. Clearing carbon is more important than changing oil!
1. Carbon deposits are generated on the “injector, intake, intake valve, combustion chamber, piston ring”, which seriously affects the performance and life of the engine;
2. light will cause "engine trembling, cold start failure, driving weakness, fuel oil consumption increase, oil consumption increased, exhaust emissions exceeded the standard" and other failures;
3. will shorten the service life of spark plugs, three-way catalysis, oxygen sensors and other parts, severely will cause "valve ablation, sticky valves, pre-ignition / deflagration, pull cylinders" and even lead to engine scrap.
About our engine carbon removal cleaner
1.What’s the effect of Hydrogen and oxygen removal machine?
· Good car engine performance.
· Remarkable fuel saving.
· Exhaust black smoke disappeared, achieving emissions testing standard.
· Prolong engine parts life.
· Maximize carbon removal
2.Why do I have to clean the car engine carbon?
When carbon adhesion intake and exhaust valves, intake and exhaust valves closed lax and even leak, the engine cylinder pressure, and the result is directly attributable to the activation engine trouble.
3.Where are the advantages of HO1500?
High efficiency, environment Friendly, convenient for removement, easy Operation, save time and low cost.
4.What is the biggest feature of HO1500?
Environment friendly, no medical component, no corrosion to auto parts, no any side effects, no generate hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, or carbon dioxide.
5.What is the working principle of HO1500?
The machine produces a mixed gas by electrolyzing water, the car drives the car to burn the gas at a high temperature, and finally the carbon in the car is discharged by the reduction reaction.
6.What effect can the car achieve after cleaning with HO1500?
After cleaning, the vehicle's power is improved, the idle speed is stable, the start is smooth, the fuel consumption is reduced, the exhaust emissions are more environmentally friendly, and the performance is restored as new.
7.When do I need to carbon clean my car?
We recommend servicing your vehicle every 15,000km or 6 months, whichever come first.
8.Why do I need to carbon-clean my car?
Incomplete combustion causes carbon deposits in your vehicle engine. The carbon is one of reasons of high fuel consumption, poor engine performance and increase exhaust emissions.
9.Which language handles the LCD display?
It has multiple languages built in, you can switch between various modes at will.
10.How long does it take to clean my car with HO1500?
About 20~60min (adjustable).