|Group||Hydrogen & Oxygen Engine Carbon Removal Machine|
|Min. Order||1 set|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Ambient temperature range||5℃~50℃|
|Gas production||1500 L/H±10%|
|Usage scope||0.8~6.0 L(gasoline or diesel engine)|
Hydrogen Carbon Engine Cleaning Diesel Decarbonizer Piston Cleaner Additive
The reason for cleaning engine carbon:
1. There are many reasons for increased carbon deposits: incomplete combustion, poor oil quality, bad driving habit, low speed driving for a long time, poor air quality, etc.
2. The carbon deposits causes ‘engine trembling, cold start failure, driving weakness, fuel oil consumption increased, exhaust emissions exceeded the standard’ and other failure.
3. The increased carbon deposits will heavily effect the vehicle performance, resulting in 90% of engine component failures, fuel consumption increased, excessive exhaust emission, shorten the lifetime of engine and other relative accessories.
Working principle of hho carbon cleaner:
Hydrogen oxygen machine, also known as the hydrogen-oxygen generator, is a device that produces hydrogen and oxygen by electrolysis of water. The hydrogen-oxygen generator rectifies and converts the power frequency (alternating current) into direct current, and decomposes in Electrochemistry alkaline water (H2O) in the electrolytic cell to form hydrogen ions (H+) and hydroxide ions (OH-), wherein hydrogen The ions move toward the cathode surface of the electrode plate to form hydrogen gas (H2), and the hydroxide ions move toward the anode surface of the electrode plate to form oxygen (O2)
Differences between hho and other machines:
Hho carbon cleaner
Chemicals drip carbon cleaner
Water based foam detachable
Traditional dismantle engine
Carbon cleaning time
About 2 to 4 hours
Complete combustion, non-toxic and harmless exhaust
Toxic and harmful exhaust
Not easy to handle waste
Carbon particles, not easy to handle waste
Advantages and disadvantages
The engine can be idling
The engine is running at idle speed, and the medicament is continuously inhaled
The implementation process is cumbersome and the carbon is incomplete
Time wasting, destroying the original assembly, cleaning intuitive
Carbon cleaning process
Chemicals drip, engine oil, oil filters
Chemicals foam, engine oil, oil filters
Time of engine dismantling, chemical drip, engine oil, oil filters
1. Hd display 2.Pressure gauge 3.Right
4. left 5.back 6.The pulley
Why should the engine remove carbon?
Carbon deposition is the number one killer that affects engine performance and life. Clearing carbon is more important than changing oil!
1. Carbon deposits are generated on the “injector, intake, intake valve, combustion chamber, piston ring”, which seriously affects the performance and life of the engine;
2. light will cause "engine trembling, cold start failure, driving weakness, fuel oil consumption increase, oil consumption increased, exhaust emissions exceeded the standard" and other failures;
3. will shorten the service life of spark plugs, three-way catalysis, oxygen sensors and other parts, severely will cause "valve ablation, sticky valves, pre-ignition / deflagration, pull cylinders" and even lead to engine scrap.
About our engine carbon removal cleaner
1.What’s the effect of Hydrogen and oxygen removal machine?
· Good car engine performance.
· Remarkable fuel saving.
· Exhaust black smoke disappeared, achieving emissions testing standard.
· Prolong engine parts life.
· Maximize carbon removal
2.Why do I have to clean the car engine carbon?
When carbon adhesion intake and exhaust valves, intake and exhaust valves closed lax and even leak, the engine cylinder pressure, and the result is directly attributable to the activation engine trouble.
3.Where are the advantages of HO1500?
High efficiency, environment Friendly, convenient for removement, easy Operation, save time and low cost.
4.What is the biggest feature of HO1500?
Environment friendly, no medical component, no corrosion to auto parts, no any side effects, no generate hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, or carbon dioxide.
5.What is the working principle of HO1500?
The machine produces a mixed gas by electrolyzing water, the car drives the car to burn the gas at a high temperature, and finally the carbon in the car is discharged by the reduction reaction.
6.What effect can the car achieve after cleaning with HO1500?
After cleaning, the vehicle's power is improved, the idle speed is stable, the start is smooth, the fuel consumption is reduced, the exhaust emissions are more environmentally friendly, and the performance is restored as new.
7.When do I need to carbon clean my car?
We recommend servicing your vehicle every 15,000km or 6 months, whichever come first.
8.Why do I need to carbon-clean my car?
Incomplete combustion causes carbon deposits in your vehicle engine. The carbon is one of reasons of high fuel consumption, poor engine performance and increase exhaust emissions.
9.Which language handles the LCD display?
It has multiple languages built in, you can switch between various modes at will.
10.How long does it take to clean my car with HO1500?
About 20~60min (adjustable).