|Group||Hydrogen & Oxygen Engine Carbon Removal Machine|
|Min. Order||1 set|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Product name||Engine carbon removal machine|
|Electrolyte consumption||≤240 g/H|
|Ambient temperature range||5℃~50℃|
|Gas production||1500 L/H±10%|
Oxy-Hydrogen Carbon Cleaning System Car Engine Cleaning Products Carbon Cleaner Mobil
The hydrogen carbon cleaning machine is a device that utilizes the catalytic characteristics of the hydrogen and oxygen, the combustion-supporting characteristics, the high-temperature characteristics of the hydrogen-oxygen flame, and the characteristics of the hydrogen-oxygen flame-generating water to remove the carbon inside the automobile engine.
Causes of carbon cleaning failure
Method of exclusion
The machine does not work when the start button is pressed
Missing phase, carbon removal control board failure or air switch damage or emergency stop button has been pressed
1）1) Check the power supply
2）2) Replace the faulty device
3）Detect emergency stop button
When the equipment is working, the gas production is too low to meet the requirements for use.
The electrolyte concentration is too low, the electrolytic cell is too dirty, and the electrolyte is not clean.
Cleaning the electrolytic cell, descaling, replacing the electrolyte
Over pressure alarm
Equipment line blockage
Check equipment piping
Normal air pressure, low air output
Equipment piping leaks
Check equipment piping to find leaks and recover
Work indicator does not light after booting
The power module or power cable is not connected properly.
Check the line, replace the power module, and replace the power cord
1. Continuously decompose hydrogen and oxygen from water by electrolysis.
2. Hydrogen is a kind of fuel and Oxygen plays a role as combustion aid. In the engine running conditions, hydrogen and oxygen fuel coming into the engine room, with air and other vehicle fuel (oil or gas) burning together. Hydrogen and oxygen’s combustion will produce high temperature steam. Hot water vapor is known to soften hard carbon deposits, softening a thin layer of carbon each cycle. The softening of carbon deposition occurs at this stage of the engine's work. (Carbon deposition softening process)
3. At the same time, hydrogen is also a kind of catalyst. Hydrogen with air coming into the engine. In the process of compressing, due to the hydrogen molecular is very light, it spread everywhere in combustion chamber. At the same time, hydrogen molecule is very small, which is able to move quickly to the inside of carbon deposition to soften carbon deposition. With hydrogenation, non-combustible carbon changes into a combustible carbon deposition. (Carbon deposition modification process)
4. After the carbon deposition modified in the last cycle, it is burned off in the next combustion process, and carbon dioxide is produced and discharged out of the car.
Effects of carbon cleaning
1. Reduce oil consumption
2. Reduce engine noise
3. Save car repairing cost
4. Prolong engine life
5. Increase 20% of engine power
6. Decrease 70% of air pollution
1. Hd display 2.Pressure gauge 3.Right
4. left 5.back 6.The pulley
Why should the engine remove carbon?
Carbon deposition is the number one killer that affects engine performance and life. Clearing carbon is more important than changing oil!
1. Carbon deposits are generated on the “injector, intake, intake valve, combustion chamber, piston ring”, which seriously affects the performance and life of the engine;
2. light will cause "engine trembling, cold start failure, driving weakness, fuel oil consumption increase, oil consumption increased, exhaust emissions exceeded the standard" and other failures;
3. will shorten the service life of spark plugs, three-way catalysis, oxygen sensors and other parts, severely will cause "valve ablation, sticky valves, pre-ignition / deflagration, pull cylinders" and even lead to engine scrap.
About our engine carbon removal cleaner
1.What’s the effect of Hydrogen and oxygen removal machine?
· Good car engine performance.
· Remarkable fuel saving.
· Exhaust black smoke disappeared, achieving emissions testing standard.
· Prolong engine parts life.
· Maximize carbon removal
2.Why do I have to clean the car engine carbon?
When carbon adhesion intake and exhaust valves, intake and exhaust valves closed lax and even leak, the engine cylinder pressure, and the result is directly attributable to the activation engine trouble.
3.Where are the advantages of HO1500?
High efficiency, environment Friendly, convenient for removement, easy Operation, save time and low cost.
4.What is the biggest feature of HO1500?
Environment friendly, no medical component, no corrosion to auto parts, no any side effects, no generate hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, or carbon dioxide.
5.What is the working principle of HO1500?
The machine produces a mixed gas by electrolyzing water, the car drives the car to burn the gas at a high temperature, and finally the carbon in the car is discharged by the reduction reaction.
6.What effect can the car achieve after cleaning with HO1500?
After cleaning, the vehicle's power is improved, the idle speed is stable, the start is smooth, the fuel consumption is reduced, the exhaust emissions are more environmentally friendly, and the performance is restored as new.
7.When do I need to carbon clean my car?
We recommend servicing your vehicle every 15,000km or 6 months, whichever come first.
8.Why do I need to carbon-clean my car?
Incomplete combustion causes carbon deposits in your vehicle engine. The carbon is one of reasons of high fuel consumption, poor engine performance and increase exhaust emissions.
9.Which language handles the LCD display?
It has multiple languages built in, you can switch between various modes at will.
10.How long does it take to clean my car with HO1500?
About 20~60min (adjustable).